What is a CoderDojo Growth Partner?
The CoderDojo Foundation is excited to work with a diverse network of organisations around the world, dedicated to helping us grow our movement of free coding clubs for young people. From multinational organisations like Accenture, to regional non-profits around the world, our Growth Partner network is dedicated to creating a world where every young person has the opportunity to learn how to code in a safe and social environment.
Why become a CoderDojo Growth Partner?
- To increase the reach and impact of your organisation using our proven model.
- To build relationships and gain support from a global network of CoderDojo Champions and Growth Partners.
- To access our free, high-quality content, training and materials that will help you to set up a Dojo in your community.
- A dedicated point of contact at the CoderDojo Foundation, who will support you in starting, supporting, and scaling your community of Dojos.
- This point of contact will be available for regular 1-1 or group calls, training, and support, as needed.
What does CoderDojo look for in a Growth Partner?
- An organisation with a mission and values aligned to our own.
- A passion for teaching young people to code and create with technology.
- An existing network of volunteers and venues (eg offices, libraries, schools, or community centres) to run Dojos.
- A dedicated point of contact to lead your end of the partnership, and a commitment to the partnership from your organization’s senior managers.
- A commitment to start a jointly-agreed upon target number of Dojos in your community. Usually this is 10+ Dojos.