Technical Content Internship
The CoderDojo Foundation is a registered charity (CHY 20812) that works to support and serve CoderDojo, the global network of free programming clubs for young people. As of May 2015, there are over 700 active clubs in 57 countries. The CoderDojo Foundation is made up of a small team based in Dublin who are passionate about youth, education and technology. You can find out more information at https://coderdojo.com/about/.
This will be a diverse role focused on Content Curation, Content Development, and Content Audit. The candidate will be required to manage a number of areas within the organisation and play a supportive role on projects.
- Work with the CoderDojo community to generate content
- Source, edit, create relevant content for Community’s benefit
- Respond & engage with content related community support requests
- Edit and add content on Kata, the CoderDojo community wiki at kata.coderdojo.com
- Assist in the implementation of the Kata content audit and restructure project
- Add and edit content on the CoderDojo website through content management system
- Assist with the development, testing and dissemination of CoderDojo Sushi learning resources
- Assist with development of content related metrics
The ideal person for this role is a self starter with a combination of technical and business experience.
They must have:
- BA/BSc or relevant qualification in Business/Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant degree (or in process to receive)
- Experienced in working on their own initiative
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Proficient with excel, word, powerpoint/keynote
- Great team and interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in both the technology, social & youth sectors
- Deeply passionate about our mission
The T & Cs
- The selected candidate will be paid a set amount per week as a contribution towards expenses incurred
- The internship will last for a period of 3-6 months
- To apply please email your CV, and a 1 paragraph to [email protected]
- Deadline: Thursday 28th May @ 5pm
- Interview: Tuesday June 2nd & Wednesday June 3rd
- Start Date: Mid June
If it’s not for you, but you know someone who might think it’s a great opportunity, please pass it on.