We Are Hiring: Administrator
With more than 920 active Dojos in 65 countries, CoderDojo supports a large, diverse, wonderful community of volunteers around the world. CoderDojo is also growing at a phenomenal rate of around 8 new Dojos each week. Our small but dedicated, fun & hardworking Dublin based team is hiring an Administrator to work with us to enable us to work smartly, efficiently and remain focused on achieving our strategic delivery & growth goals.
The focus of this role will be to support the CoderDojo Foundation team in all administrative aspects of the organisation and its projects. The idea candidate will be an energetic individual with an eye for detail who understands the importance of effective team working. They’ll be focused on learning as much as possible about the organisation, our projects and goals so they can hop in and provide support where possible on a variety of projects.
- Monitor incoming queries from community members and external parties and respond in a timely fashion,
- Provide meeting support to the team i.e scheduling, welcoming, minute taking, monitoring actions etc,
- Research and book cost effective travel arrangements,
- Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested,
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail for Dojos,
- Support Reporting Lead by
- assisting with bookkeeping processes and procedures
- logging receipts, and expense claims
- Assisting with reporting requirements
- Identify and action opportunities for the team to improve how we manage admin related activities
- Providing support to core strategic projects where relevant;
- Manage the Garda vetting process for CoderDojo Ireland volunteers,
- Provide support on the preparation & hosting of CoderDojo events.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and a go getter.
- Familiar with CoderDojo, its philosophy and ethos through starting, running, attending a Dojo(s),
- Level 7 or 8 or relevant qualification in Business/administration/similar degree,
- Excellent written skills with the ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and in a clear and concise manner,
- Strong communication skills across all typical channels of communication e.g in person, phone, email and ticketing systems.
- Strong relationship management and ability to engage with an extended global community of volunteers and
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position email [email protected] by COB on Monday 2nd of May with,
- A two page MAX CV
- Answer the below questions,
- I want to work for CoderDojo because…………?
- I can bring ………..…. to this role?