We’re hiring a Partnerships Manager!
Based: Dublin, with travel to other sites and event venues
Rate: €35000 – €45000, dependent on experience
Basis: permanent; full-time, part-time or flexible
Eligibility: you must be eligible to work in Ireland
CoderDojo is a global movement of free computer coding clubs for young people. The first Dojo was started six years ago, and there are now more than 1500 active Dojos in 75 countries, giving 45000 young people the opportunity to learn how to code in a fun, social environment. The CoderDojo movement is supported by the CoderDojo Foundation, a registered charity based in Dublin. In May 2017 the CoderDojo Foundation joined forces with the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Our work is only possible because we are part of a fantastic and growing community that shares our mission. This community includes a wide range of organisations that provide us with funding, in-kind support, and much, much more. We are now looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to work with our teams on the execution of the Foundation’s partnerships and fundraising strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience of partnerships or sales in the education, communications, non-profit, or technology sectors. They will be well versed in working with multiple corporates, managing bespoke engagement strategies, and securing sponsorship for flagship events. While we expect you to come with an impressive track record, you will be joining a fast-growing non-profit organisation that offers unparalleled opportunities for development and growth.
Experience and personal attributes
The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship management skills and will be a natural communicator and a creative thinker. You should have:
- At least three years’ relevant experience, with exposure to developing and managing partnerships ideally in the education, communications, non-profit, or technology sectors
- A track record of initiating and securing event-based sponsorship across a wide range of tiers
- Experience of managing corporate relationships
- Competence in using a CRM or equivalent to track and measure the partnership pipeline
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Evidence of being highly adaptable in your interactions with a wide range of people, with expertise in advocacy, networking, and negotiation
- Practical knowledge of preparing and presenting a compelling case for support in a variety of forms, in person and through written communication
- Experience of monitoring, reporting, and forecasting against plans and budgets
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
Timetable for applications
Closing date: 17.00 GMT Thursday 9th November
Face-to-face interviews: 10-14 November
See the full job specifications and Apply for the Partnerships Manager position on Workable here.